Monday, November 15, 2010

What's your favorite The Walking Company Shoes?

i came across this list of favorite walking company shoes in facebook. Although all of the replies are over a year ago, I am hoping to find another discussion with a more recent answer. Hmmmm. I wonder if the same shoes are still the most favored. The Ecco shoes seems to have topped the list!






  • Mine are my Ecco Berlins with my 1205 Aetrex...
    over a year ago · Report
  • I agree with "O" . Ecco is my favorite.
    over a year ago · Report
  • Whoa... Wait a minute... You bought Ecco's, but not from me.
    over a year ago · Report
  • Yeah and before you call me on it. I was having technical issues with my blackberry. I know there is no X in favorite...
    over a year ago · Report
  • Ill have to say Ecco does beat out the rest. The Ecco Berlin is nice and I wore them until the soles fell off, but I really do like the new Seattles. They look nicer and are just as comfy.
    My MBTs are sure amazing though. They are a close second!!!
    over a year ago · Report
  • My timberland boat shoes. Comfort sweet comfort
    over a year ago · Report
  • Mine are Danskos!!!!
    over a year ago · Report
  • I am partial to my Ecco Traverso Oxfords - though when I bought them, they were called the Traverso Bicycle Toe. Oiled Nubuck - I love 'em!!
    over a year ago · Report
  • Has to be the Ecco Track IV low with a Lynco 2205 orthotic: An unbelievable combination.
    over a year ago · Report
  • I love my pair of Umberto Raffini Corso in black. Comfort and style
    over a year ago · Report
  • If i'm wearing my ECCO golf shoes I know I'm happy! Not only am I golfing but the shoes rock.
    For work... Mephisto Gaham and Gaetan
    over a year ago · Report
  • Oh this is a tough one.....but it's probably my Dansko's but UGGS are a very very close 2nd!
    over a year ago · Report
  • Dansko for everything (excluding activities where my Keens are a must)
    over a year ago · Report
  • Has to be my Ecco Century's from 2007. I still wear them 3 or 4 times a week. I have had multiple aetrex in them but right now I have the premium memory foam non-copper models. They are GREAT. and of course Smartwool socks.
    over a year ago · Report
  • I've fell in love with the style and comfort of Auri Footwear. I have a pair of Mayhem's and Lothario. Ecco is my second favorite, especially the
    Track V. I wish The Walking Company sold Auri in more stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment